FTSE's Ethical Conduct Policy
- The rights of every employee will be respected. We will act in ways that ensure that everyone, regardless of circumstance, is treated with dignity and consideration. We commit to creating an environment that will foster mutual trust, openness and respect. Everyone who works for FTSE Group will be treated fairly and without discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer. Employees are recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit alone. We are an equal opportunity employer, and also respect the right of employees to join associations of their own choice.
- We believe that the rights of individuals should be universal and valued in every country in which we operate. The ethical principles to which FTSE adhere are expected to be promoted to those with whom we do business. In every country where we operate, we will respect the rule of law, all customs and norms and act in good faith. FTSE also commits to not using child labour in its operations or in the provision of our services.
- With the high value we place on our company's reputation, we will act in ways that embody the highest standards of personal and professional ethics in every facet of our business. We will practice our business with integrity, honesty and openness, and respect the different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals in all the countries where we operate.
- Personal responsibility is encouraged at FTSE. Individuals are expected to exercise judgement in a manner consistent with our values. Employees are accountable for their actions.
- We strive to be a responsible citizen and to act in ways that are beneficial to the quality of life in the communities where our employees live and work. Where appropriate, we seek to be involved in activities that will contribute to the social and material development of the country in which we operate, such as donation and sponsorship programmes.
- We will act in ways that demonstrate a responsible approach to environmental sustainability. We will use technologies and promote practices that minimise our environmental impact.
FTSE Group supports the UN Global Compact and its ten principles that identify and promote good practices based on universal principles. These principles uphold certain values that reflect our own when we conduct business.
FTSE Group is committed to work with children's charity UNICEF and has contributed over GBP 2 million to UNICEF, since the two organisations began working together in 1999.